Self-proclaimed “Jack of all trades, master of some”, I have been privileged to have accomplished a lot in my career so far, and I don’t plan on stopping yet.
Sure, there’s a lot of abilities here. Download my resume, or view my portfolio for examples of some sites I have developed.
Information Technology Skills
- Accomplished Web and Print Designer
- Seasoned UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator (Web, DNS, Email, Streaming Media, File/SAMBA)
On-line Marketing Skills
- Digital marketing
- Digital analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Technical Site Audits
- Social Media
- Social Media Measurement
- Google Analytics, Piwik, and other web analytics packages
- Published author (14 Instructional books, 3 Publishing Companies)
- Adjunct Instructor (Trade School, Corporate Instruction and Continuing Education)
- Guest Lecturer (RIT business courses)
- Currently writing a textbook on Analytics
- Download Thom’s On-Air Demo
- On-Air Personality (CHR, News/Talk, Sports, Live call-in host)
- Radio and musical production (multi-track editing and production)
- TV Production (Font Coordinator Assistant, live sports)
- Broadcast TV (Guest co-host, 756-TALK)
- Download or listen to audio samples.